Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T & P Beers (for realz this time)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Attol wrote:
    Just take a big sign in there with you. "Attol here" with an arrow pointing down :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

daiixi wrote:
    Just take a big sign in there with you. "Attol here" with an arrow pointing down :p

We should all make signs!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

I'm all for signs.

I'll be getting my AIB name badge soon. I can wear that!!!!!!!!

Nah you need a proper sign, if I'm going to be carrying one around I want somebody else to look stupid with me :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

im totally making a badge :D

ooh! im gettin all excited now, im gonna colour it in, and maybe add glitter... and and and...

:D

Oh ok, fine. As long as it can have pokemon!! I know what you look like anyway!!! Random stephens green meeting!!!!
    Ahahahahaha!!!

Lets all make badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i say name badges:p

So weird. There's so many of us on here at the same time!

yeah i know:confused: i went back on to the main page and i saw you'd posted a reply and i was like that was fast!

• Advertisement

I'm a fast typer.... :|

im having a fry up so im slightly distracted at the mo:)

Nice idea!!! I'm still in bed myself.

im only up because the rents are going away today and its bedlam,there was no way i could sleep through that noise lol

haha, 1. it's weird for so many to be on at the same time, and 2... on a sunday morning?!

ok, 2pm, but by sunday standards, my afternoon doenst start til about 4/5pm :D

im in work at five so this is the only chance il have to come on,its weird how theres so many though,usually sunday its deserted

hah, yeah, though im goin into the next room to watch the all ireland in about 90mins, and then off to work at 7/8ish.

i cant wait for it to be over!i dont know who i want to win though:(i lived in kilkenny but i basically live in limerick now

well, tipp have always been one of my fave teams. as a back,i fell in love with philip maher back in 2000/1, and have supported them since. though i LOVE to watch kilkenny, cos theyre just such a classy team.

limerick though. i half want them to win, just so i can say tipp were beaten by the best... and cos of their underdog status... but... still... id love to see kilkenny win, or at least play a stormer...

so eh... im up for kilkenny. ish.

i think i'm up for kilkenny,they're very very into they're hurling down there so they'l be devastated if they lose

700th post!:D

• Advertisement

Oh ok, fine. As long as it can have pokemon!! I know what you look like anyway!!! Random stephens green meeting!!!!
    Ahahahahaha!!!

Lets all make badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well I won't be as recognisable soon, my locks are getting the chop. It's getting a bit ridiculous now being able to tuck my hair into my belt. Signs it is :D

awww... kilkenny won, but i ended up cheering limerick on few times during the game, woulda loved to see them come back and at least get within 1-2 points of kilkenny. the whole game, bar the last 5mins, they could never close down the 6pt gap.

hehe, ill be wearing a nametag (dyou want niamh or narco?!), and, like i siadk the torquise tanktop thing.

i knew theyd win:D see the name tags is a good idea!i was just gonna put my boards name on mine

btw... are we talking about fibbers on thursday(s?), or the official one on the 28th?

probably the official one,i have a free house so i think im having a small party thurs:)

yay! more time to make our signs/badges :D

i have a name tag from work but the idiots spelt my name wrong so I've to go make one:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

ok so the 28th right? Fibbs? or foggy dew? I attempted to read the whole thing but got bored...I'm also a fibbs regular...regualarily have a girl with her face in my boobs, retrieving my phone from my cleavage...god i love that place...

tis me! > http://www.bebo.com/CrazyMoshyChick

narco wrote:
    btw... are we talking about fibbers on thursday(s?), or the official one on the 28th?
    The official one! I will be in Montréal now til the 17th.

• Advertisement

Le Rack wrote:
    ok so the 28th right? Fibbs? or foggy dew? I attempted to read the whole thing but got bored...I'm also a fibbs regular...regualarily have a girl with her face in my boobs, retrieving my phone from my cleavage...god i love that place...

tis me! > http://www.bebo.com/CrazyMoshyChick

damn, i reckon im in work on thursday, but the official night is 28th September, in Foggy Dew.

haha, so yis had better be at fibbers early on friday, ill be gone by about 8.45, but i wana show yis my polar bear ;D

Advertisement