Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T & P Beers (for realz this time)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

well you cant go wrong with fibbers so,i do advise dont use the downstairs girls bathroom its usually horrible in there

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Good night last night guys! :D

Narco the new tattoo is awesome! But you really missed out :p Thats what you get for working! ;)

F_S great to meet ya and your fella+friends, all very sound :D And your Mew is even better looking in person!

It Wasn't Me - Nice meeting you too mate!

And Goatmouth - I like your "It's an Aries symbol, not an arrow pointing at my crotch!" tattoo... ;):p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Were you sitting on the left of the stage at one point Damo? Think I saw ya there

I was sitting kinda in the middle/left of the stage yeah!

I thought I saw ya headin out to the smokin area at one stage, then saw another guy later that just looked like you, so had assumed I was wrong!!!

Ya should have come over n said Hi!

I shoulda done alright :p TBH, I wasn't sure if it was you or not. I was out in the smoking area with other Boardsies

• Advertisement

A short guy with glasses that looks about 12 in Fibbers... who else could it be? :D

There was a few of them :p Just like the long haired glass wearers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Nice meeting you all last night. Narco, the polar bear is indeed looking great. F_S, the Mew and your hands are lovely, looking forward to the rest of the sleeve.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I saw F_S when i got there because Moju knew her. Love the Mew! Didn't see you guys there. Was there from about 10. Tut tut! Next time I demand name badges!

We were over at the stage with F_S et al... I was there from before 7 till about 2:30...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I bumped into her outside as we got there but didn;t see her again inside. I'm just bad at finding people!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

balls, i missed this :/

Attol wrote:
    I bumped into her outside as we got there but didn;t see her again inside. I'm just bad at finding people!

The stage, apparently it's her spot! :D

And we ended up sitting there all night too!

And Doodee come next thursday!

wish i had went:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Really looking forward to the official beers now :D Narco, show us your polar bear! I got new ink yesterday too.

ohhhh what ya get?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Yeah.... But Emz here lost her passport so I dunno wha I'm gonna do :(:(

Yeah, savage night. I was PLASTERED. Jayz. Totally wasted. Brilliant buzz tho. Sorry to everyone who I didn't recognise from boards... :|

ring up and ask did someone hand it in,happened my friend and she got it back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

F_S you seen me when you were leaving, and I continued to drink, you weren't close to wasted darlin! Was really cool meetin peoples, even if I don't remember a whole lot of it...turns out the drink I thought I invented is actually just a True Jager Bomb...ahwell, blew my mind!

Booking in for my first tatt tomo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

im so sad i missed that :( john said twas a great night too... damn, im especially pissed i missed emz and her mew :(

and i totally wanted to show my polar bear off to more people :D ive requested thursdays off formally now, hopefully twill come into effect within the next fortnight, otherwise ill just have to see ye on the official one.

but yeah, not gonna see me around much at all for anything for a while, im doin 77hr weeks for a while now :/

this time 7 weeks, ill be in nz though... thats all i got to keep me goin right now :)

• Advertisement

isn't 77hrs a week illegal?! and killer!!! It was a really good night! And we will only repeat and heighten it at the real one!!!

im not sure... but anyway, more money for my nz fund. i just have to keep telling myself that.... just god forbid i forget my chargers again....

yeah...Oh well! nz is all about the great! my uncle moved out there not long ago and the life is just amazing! how long you going for?

life, hopefully :)

awh wow cool! you'll have to keep us updated on the tatts etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

ohhhh what ya get?
    I got text on my wrists, will post pics at some point later on. More to come over the next few days, I love this country! :D

Le Rack wrote:
    isn't 77hrs a week illegal?! and killer!!! It was a really good night! And we will only repeat and heighten it at the real one!!!

er... make that 79...

how are you still alive woman?!

after my 144hr shift,... im invincible!:D

• Advertisement

I would probably have collapsed lol

Advertisement