Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iMode MMS on Meteor

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

marypower wrote: »
    would ya go away id easily spend over 20 euros cred in a week never mind a month. 20 a month wer ar ya goin boy:eek::confused:

believe it or not, not everyone in the country spends as much credit as you. some people spend less than 20 a month. apparently you're not one of them

with meteor

texts 7 cent
    calls 25 cent to all networks
    voicemail free
    free texts to other meteor customers...
    they're 9c, you're probably confused by the call records on the meteor site. they're ex vat

that guy has left 3 now anyway for other reasons (they're crap)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 marypower

to get savings that are worthwhile "the big savings" as i called them; you must top up 20 a month which is'nt worth it for everyone. If you only top up by 10 a month 20 a month is a bad thing! If you only send the odd text or make the odd call then you are as well off with O2/Vodafone; imo the savings are negligible. A cent here or there like. O2 let you send call mes to any network Vodafone have how are you texts (1 a day i think) Meteor on the other hand - give you nothing for free unless you commit that 20 p/m

o2 is 13c
    meteor is 7c
    so tell me how couldnt u save money wit meteor...even if u bought a 10 euro cred a month...ehhhhh?????????

vodafone
    text from vodafone is 11c
    call off peak times to vodafone is 19c
    calls off peak times to other networks 49c
    peak times vodafone 19c
    peak time other 49c

meteor

text 7c free to meteor
    calls all times all networks 25c

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

o2 is 13c
    meteor is 7c
    so tell me how couldnt u save money wit meteor...even if u bought a 10 euro cred a month...ehhhhh?????????
    read the whole thread before replying. he's already acknowledged that meteor is cheaper. and again, meteor's texts are 9c.

and o2's are 13c to a non-o2 number, 11c to o2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Cheers Vimes this is an old thread by now anyway, Mary your a troll id say you prob work for an agency that work for Meteor and its daft you represent all thats silly in marketing and thats saying alot

can you not see the people here actully have an idea about what they are talking about and your flying in with these daft comments.

You need a few posts for legitimacy round here give them my best out in City west wont you?

Advertisement