Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a student loan

Options
  • 07-08-2007 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi, I need about a 2000 euro loan to buy music equipment for my band and won't be able to start paying it back until next year (Im doing a masters).
    Would this be difficult to acheive? Is this a suitable reason for requiring a loan or will they simply laugh at my face and tell me to go home? :) I've been banking with AIB for years now without too much debt.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 dhblewis

I would recommend rabo direct -- not sure if they would accept you. but if you want to try pm me your email addy and i will send you a link where as if you sign up for a savins a/c aswell they'll give you €20 free.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

dhb, of course, it might be nice to menthion your own self interest in getting someone to sign up with Rabodirect...

Advertisement