Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ubuntu on a Dell in the UK, France and Germany

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭eoineen

DK when an Irish release is planned but I sure hope they do. I am looking to upgrade my old Dell running Ubuntu 6.06. I spec'ed one of them on the UK website last night and priced it at about 620euro. A good price?

UPDATE August 10th: Went to Dell.ie this afternon and spotted the attached on their notebook retail site for home users. Are they about to begin selling them? because the filter allows you to do so by OS but the actual choices do not 'yet' have ubuntu available.

Advertisement