Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spurs 100 to one to win premiership

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

zabbo wrote:
    Stop trying to convince yourself this is a good bet.

Their defense is woeful, and I'd be seriously concerned on your judgment if you consider 'jenas ,lennon,zokora and malbranque' as world class players, none of those 4 players would even make the bench at the Top 4.

Ridiculous thread

Easy to say that now after they've 0 from 6. If you'd said this before the Sunderland game you'd have raised a few more eyebrows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I got a 42 point bonus which given there squad was generous but I think it's dead money already due to Man City and the Brummies throwing away 2 points against sunderland. They need a result soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Macca206

I read that 1st post every days before starting work to give me a goodlaugh to start the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Bubs101 wrote:
    Surely Reading won the handicap market last season.
    AFAIK they did, at a canter...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Everton will finish above Spurs anyway so dont go wasting money;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭sitout

lol @this !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

sitout wrote:
    lol @this !

lol @ you being a sad ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

lol @ you being a sad ****.

lol @ you being sad at him being sad.

On a lighter note, I back Villa at 4/1 at 1-1. Thought it was the bet of the season come half time, how wrong was I!

Advertisement