Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Intercambio?

Options
  • 07-08-2007 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi There,
    I'm a guy in Dublin, learning spanish (still more or less beginner), but I need to improve my listening and speaking skills.
    Is there any native spanish speaker who would like to practice English, and we can help each other?
    City centre is best for me....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sarahjane

check out www.spanglish.ie. it's a free site where you can create a profile and start interacting with Spanish people in Dublin who are learning English.

I'm also a beginner Spanish learner and have found it very helpful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Leticia

¡Hola!

My name is Leticia and I'm a Spanish teacher at Instituto Cervantes.
    Since we don't have a notice board for language exchanges yet, I'm trying to organize one on my own, through my website:

I'd like to invite you all (Spanish and English native speakers) to write a message there, explaining your level, area, and whatever can be important for you. You can answer directly to the people who already left their e-mail address there (only two people so far).

If you have any questions or problems when trying to do it, you can also e-mail me at
    Leticia_Medina_Andres@yahoo.de

Saludos,
    Leticia

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭BillieBob

Hi,

Looking to cram some spanish lessons in before heading to Mexico in one month (am pretty much a beginner) and just want to ask what's your website's address Leticia? (or is it the spanglish.ie one?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Leticia

My website is

http://spanish-class.wikispaces.com/Language+exchange

I would like to encourage you all to write a message there. You just have to click on "edit this page" and "save" after having written your text.

And thank you for the mention of www.spanglish.ie, I'm going to have a look at it.

Muchos saludos de Leticia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Brian D H

El lunes que viene (5 de marzo) es el primer evento de spanglish en dublin. Va a empezar a las 6 en D2 en Harcourt St. Habra mucho gente alla y esperamos que vosotros podrèis venir tambien. Ven y practica tu espanol/ingles! no hay mejor forma de aprender a hablar un idioma que hablar con un nativo de la lengua que estas aprendiendo!

Next Monday (5th of March) is the first Spanglish event in Dublin! It starts at 6pm in D-two on Harcourt Street. Already a big crowd is expected. Come along and get practising your English/Spanish! There is no better way to learn than speaking with natives in an organised and easy going manner!!

Hope to see you all there!! :-)

http://www.facebook.com/spanglishdublin

• Advertisement
Advertisement