Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good deal on bike

Options
  • 07-08-2007 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

Just bought a Lapierre rcr 100 '07 in Cycle superstore in Tallagh. Because it's end of line they gave me 10% off so instead of the 440 advertised I got it for 396 got mudguards and a lock with the spondoolicks I saved too :) . I think they only have a few frame sizes left in stock tho'. Great deal and a good entry level or commuting bike. Still gettin' used to how light it is after my ould horse of a mountain bike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Excellent! I was gonna head over on Thursday nite to get the exact same bike. I may ring them tomorrow and see will they take a credit card as deposit.

Edit: As a matter of interest, do you have the name of the person you were dealing with?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

Looks like a good deal alright.
    legologic wrote:
    Just bought a Lapierre rcr 100 '07 in Cycle superstore in Tallagh. Because it's end of line they gave me 10% off so instead of the 440 advertised I got it for 396 got mudguards and a lock with the spondoolicks I saved too :) . I think they only have a few frame sizes left in stock tho'. Great deal and a good entry level or commuting bike. Still gettin' used to how light it is after my ould horse of a mountain bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Was in looking at one at the weekend

Just rang to put one on hold

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭legologic

Sorry flanzer, cant recall and it's not on the reciept. Check your pm's tho'.

You won't regret it Bazman. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Yes Bazman, you won't regret it. Picked it up on Friday and have already clocked up about 30 miles over the weekend! I'm only getting into this whole cycling thing and IMO it a great starter bike

• Advertisement
Advertisement