Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo blow-out

Options
  • 07-08-2007 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Had a piece done in Dublin around 5 weeks ago. A line of black latin script running up the inside of my arm.

Thing is the lettering in the middle looks like its leaking around the edges (fuzzy basically) i've been told by a reliable source that its technically called a "blow-out" and theres not much i can do. My arm was resting on a stand when i got it done so there was no movement on my part at all during the work.

I was told its down to the needle going too deep or at an angle, bad work by the artist

Does anybody know if I have any comeback with the place I got it done in ? Cost me €150 and its my first so im a bit disappointed :( I'm gonna go in and have a chat with them but wanted to check here first to see if anybody had a similar experience or advice

Thanks in advance ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Can be from a number of things bad work, thinner skin at some points etc best bet is to go to the artist and see if they can tidy it up

Advertisement