Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nostril piercing -stud FLEW out

Options
  • 07-08-2007 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

OH my god
    Had my nostril pierced just over two weeks ago, after wanting to have it done for 10 years believe it or not (husband said no, and it wasn't worth the fight:) ) Sheer agony but anyway..........
    last night I blew my nose and the stud flew across the bathroom floor -mad panic to find it-20 minutes later I was still looking but found it eventually-another HALF AN HOUR to get it back in!!!!!!!! I'm scared stiff it will happen again and the hole will close -I love it so-but I read that they can close in like 5 minutes har har and it was sooooooo painful to get done, (sorry, but TRUE) I'm not sure I'd get it done agin!!!! How soon can I change it to one of those screwy things -they look like they would not slip out. I am an avid nose blower at bed time:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭ozchick

I had my nose pierced about a year ago. 3 weeks later a thread loop in a towel caught on it and out it came. Couldn't get it back in. later that day went back to where I had it done and they 'forced' it back in - worse than getting it done! Ended up with scarring too. :( 3 months later I knocked it out when talking on the phone. Couldn't get it back in, so figured, stuff it. Wasn't worth the effort if I had live like that, watching out for it all the time. Now I'm left with a little black spot where it was.

Only suggestion is to put finger over it when you blow your nose, or just sniffle a lot!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

you could wait until it heals and change it to the studs that have the part where you flick the end to the side

Advertisement