Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software for invoices,quotes etc

• 08-08-2007 8:00am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi, not sure if this is the right place for this but i was wondering if anyone could recommend any good open source (or reasonably priced) software for generating invoices and quotes etc.

Obviously word and excel could be used but im looking for something a bit more suitable thats made for the job.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭JoeTurner

Try www.mamut.ie.

I use their accounts package - it's excellent and very reasonable in terms of price and flexibility. They offer many different solutions in terms of invoicing, statements etc - all the details are on their website.

Joe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

JoeTurner wrote:
    Try www.mamut.ie.

I use their accounts package - it's excellent and very reasonable in terms of price and flexibility. They offer many different solutions in terms of invoicing, statements etc - all the details are on their website.

Joe

Is there any possibility of getting the manual for the software

I just wana see how easy it is in useability terms

is it similar to sage line 50 ?

any help !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭JoeTurner

Is there any possibility of getting the manual for the software

I just wana see how easy it is in useability terms

is it similar to sage line 50 ?

any help !

Just sent you a pm

Joe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Jobprocentral isn't bad either. Depends what you want to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭Kenpo

Hi, a friend of mine uses SAP to generate his invoices.

Its not very good - the reports do not match his needs and he is not computer literate enough to create new Reports.

He needs a better invoice mgmt system which is easy to use (especially for adding details and generating reports) and not too expensive.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

K

• Advertisement
Advertisement