Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unlocking the Nokia 6280

• 08-08-2007 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I have a Nokia 6280 which i need to unlock to Metor network how is this possible. Do i need to get it unlocked by cable and if so what do i need to do this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 wyntyr

AFAIK the only way your gonna get that phone unlocked is by bringing it to GSM Solutions. Unfortunatly it will cost €65.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 --Wacker--

wyntyr wrote: »
    AFAIK the only way your gonna get that phone unlocked is by bringing it to GSM Solutions. Unfortunatly it will cost €65.
    there's a place in tallaght do'n them for 30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭lm7

had my nokia 6680 with network 3, unlocked last week by a shop in camden st. 20 euro's. I have had the phone for 2 years went everywhere with it and could not get it done. rang 3 they wanted me to top up with 130 euro's. then they would see if they could unlock it. so just waited till I found a shop or person who could do it. funny thing is i was given a nokia 6280 for xmas little used and will go to camden st at the weekend to see if they can unlock it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

If they have the equipment they will probably do the 6280 also, BUT its a lot more complex to unlock than the 6680, so I doubt they will do it for 20 Euros also, but post back here anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭baegan

i also have a nokia 6280 with 3 and am looking to get it unlocked.
    did u get ure nokia 6280 unlocked?
    what is the name of the shop on camden street?

• Advertisement
Advertisement