Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sth Louth/Est Meath on Google Earth

• 08-08-2007 10:31am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just thought I'd give ye all a heads up to say Drogheda and a large part of East Meath are now in high detail in Google Earth. I can see my house, yeah!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

That's great. I can see my car parked on the road outside my house. :) Time to make my house 3d now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Thanks for the heads-up. The difference is amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

ah my house is just north if it, damn it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭positron

Thanks, nice to see Drogheda and the estate I live in, in all its details! Based on the state of progress of Grangerath and Deepforde, those photos are at least a year old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

positron wrote:
    Thanks, nice to see Drogheda and the estate I live in, in all its details! Based on the state of progress of Grangerath and Deepforde, those photos are at least a year old.

You can see the Aldi in Mell is a construction site so the images are at least 1 1/2 years.

• Advertisement
Advertisement