Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brian & Amanda

Options
  • 08-08-2007 10:53am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Will Sam and Liam put an end to their shenanigans?

If looks could kill...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Not sure if Liam is uncomfortable with it in a big brotherly sort of way?
    Or does he actually like her???

Dunno about Sam - do you think she is unhappy with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

what was the story with liam last night on bb - is he jealous?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Leonitos

ulster wrote:
    what was the story with liam last night on bb - is he jealous?

I think Liam is not too bothered but he does like the attention of all the girls. Defo not the soooo nice guy he makes out to be i reackon he is a bit of a player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

I hope he's jealous, what a fantastic story that'd be. The potential relationships in the house so far have been so predictable.

I've always never thought Amanda and Liam liked each other (of course there's no evidence that Amanda does), but Liam last night....looked a bit suss to me. I'd love it to be true!!!!!!!

dubsgirl wrote:
    Dunno about Sam - do you think she is unhappy with it?
    Yeah deffo. Sam through the pair a filthy look when Amanda was sitting on his lap in the garden.

• Advertisement

I hope he's jealous, what a fantastic story that'd be. The potential relationships in the house so far have been so predictable.

I've always never thought Amanda and Liam liked each other (of course there's no evidence that Amanda does), but Liam last night....looked a bit suss to me. I'd love it to be true!!!!!!!

Saw on bbbm that Kara Louise said to Carole she would tell her who Amanda really fancies, at a guess id say its Liam, roll on the drama.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 katriona.01

She doesnt want anyone taking her sister away

Leonitos wrote:
    Saw on bbbm that Kara Louise said to Carole she would tell her who Amanda really fancies, at a guess id say its Liam, roll on the drama.
    Yihooo!!!! Eastenders should take notes, this is how to run a soap opera!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Didn't see it lastnight but it looks to me like Liam feels like he owns the twins or something? I'd rather see Amanda with Liam than Brian though....poor Brian, he'd explode! :D

MayMay wrote:
    Didn't see it lastnight but it looks to me like Liam feels like he owns the twins or something? I'd rather see Amanda with Liam than Brian though....poor Brian, he'd explode! :D

Maby Liam could get Amy and the twins and Brian could watch and take some notes, or slap Liam around with his ample manhood.

• Advertisement

MayMay wrote:
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

I don't think Liam looked even remotely jealous - more worried!

The girl was clearly really drunk and isn't into Brian. She's made it very clear to Brian in the past that she's not interested. In fairness to Brian though, she shouldn't sit on his lap and let him be so close up her face, as this could be deemed leading him on.

But her signals were very clear in other respects. It was the creepiest thing I have ever seen watching him pressure her as well as her being pressured and coaxed into it by Kara-Louise.

Burn my eyes out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭2funki4wheelz

I agree with kittex, I was watching it last night and she really didn't seem interested - more embarressed and like maybe she didn't want to hurt his feelings, she kept looking away and hiding her face. I don't know why they ended up kissing!

Was Liam not trying to tell Brian someone else fancied him too to put him off Amanda?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Nanook32

I can imagine that to have been the nastiest, sloppiest kiss ever.......EVER. It sounded like he was eating her face.
    But yeah It was like she kissed him out of pitty. It was clear she didn't want to. Poor Brian AND Amanda :(

Won't get to see it tonight, hope there's some gossip :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

She was def embarassed when he was saying how much he liked her, she tried to change the subject by asking him to tell her more about the task when he met Alex and Adele from BB3. I have a feeling she is going to regret kissing him coz now she wont get rid of him!

Aww poor Amanda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Little bit embarassing for Amanda now.
    Liam Definately fancies her. that look was jealousy not Big Brotherly.

menoscemo wrote:
    Little bit embarassing for Amanda now.
    Liam Definately fancies her. that look was jealousy not Big Brotherly.
    yay!! \o/ Come on Liam get your act together!!!!

Advertisement