Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windowcleaners in Balbriggan?

• 08-08-2007 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Can anyone recommend a good window cleaner in Balbriggan before I fall from a dangerous height?

I've asked a few window cleaners on the street, doing their rounds, and they all told me they don't need any more customers, too busy as it is!

Seems to be a VERY lucrative business!!! Might pack in the ol' desk job myself :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭liverbird

i'm on hamlet ave , i'll get my cleaners mobile number off the fridge tonite , he might be able to help

lucrative indeed , this one is also a painter , and a bouncy castle man !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,809 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Please be careful. Since the heights directive, it is basically no longer legal to clean windows from a ladder. This is why the traditional bicycle-based windowcleaning business is dying off. You need pressure apparatus or a cherry-picker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Rooshter

Thanks Liverbird. This guy sounds like Superman - next you'll be telling me he cleans gutters???

Rather someone else up the ladder than me!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 infinitejest

Please be careful. Since the heights directive, it is basically no longer legal to clean windows from a ladder. This is why the traditional bicycle-based windowcleaning business is dying off. You need pressure apparatus or a cherry-picker.

Hi All,

I'm in a three story townhouse and the upstairs windows are in serious need of a clean. (4 years of grime and building dust in the area :eek: ). Does anyone know a window cleaner who will tackle such a height?
    Please PM me with details.
    ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Rooshter

Infinitejest, if you do find one can you pm me with the number too? Ta.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

I'm in a normal 2 storey house in Balbriggan, looking for a window cleaner. Anybody able to point me in the right direction? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Advertisement