Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jackpot Thursday!!!

• 08-08-2007 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Yo everyone, just to tell you all I am heading back to Dublin this week on Thursday so I should be home to play this crap shot on Thursday where people like Moneymaker and Keith take it so seriously!

I am just merely informing you all that you might be graced with my presence this Thursday.........

Hope there’s a big crowd, much dogging is to be had!

P.S. where are pints had prior??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

il be there, once i win it(obvioulsy just a matter of time) im not going again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭[DM] Frink

Jesus Luke you joined boards the same time as me and you have 31 times my posts! BUM!!

You driving in? Coming for a pint before hand maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

probably be driving yea, think robs coming to donate, duno see what happens.

and i joined in 05 sometime, duno why it says feb 06

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Tekkit it to pm's or the regular tourney discussion thread or the bb sticky or something.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement