Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grant application

Options
  • 08-08-2007 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

hi, does anyone know about applying for a grant, tax office told me that all i need is my p21 but grant office says i need my p60 from all jobs held last year..!!!!

Comments

Well, it depends on what category of student applying that you fit into (i.e. independent mature or dependent mature). Independent means independent from your parents/guardians, while dependent obviously means the opposite.

There are some links in my signature which might give you a bit of help. You'll need to fill out a form, which you can get by contacting your local authority (they'll send it your way). The deadline is the 31st of August.

Advertisement