Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Services Dundalk to Dublin-Advice please!

• 08-08-2007 12:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭

I know there's a bus service on the hour from Dundalk to Dublin but can anyone give me the name so I can ring up for times etc....

Many thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Matthews Coach Hire is what you're looking for. Pigheads in a good mood so heres a timetable as well. Good luck in your quest to get to Dublin.
    http://www.matthewscoach.com/matthews_website/timetable.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Bus Éireann also do a run. I THINK it's the 100 bus, not entirely sure. AFAIK they come (lol) every 30 mins on the quarter past, and that every second one is an express. the CIE website is a load of balls for this information, so you'll have to research it elsewhere. also Mathews do a direct from Dublin - Dundalk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

That's brilliant!

Thanks you both very much! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

The 100X is the express bus. The service bus goes every hour to Drogheda, where you have to change for a bus to Dublin.

Usually the bus would arrive a couple of minutes before a service bus to Dublin leaves, or else you can wait 15 mins for the express bus from Dundalk (which defeats the whole point).

Advertisement