Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Directions to Cross Road Business Park

• 08-08-2007 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Afternoon, Need to get out to the Driving Test Centre at Cross Road Business Park and i lost the little map they sent to me.
    Can some one tell me how to get there, ill be traveling from the New Ross side.
    Thanks,
    kink.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Come over the bridge, turn left and keep in the left hand lane. Turn left at the traffic lights and keep on that road until you come to the second roundabout which is outside the main entrance of the hospital. Take the third exit and continue on to the next ring road, take the 2nd exit on to the outer ring road, it's then the 4th roundabout you come to, take the 3rd exit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Here's my route - cross the bridge on the N25 and stay on the N25 heading in the Cork direction, at the junction with Outer Ring Road take the first exit (going left), drive straight ahead at next roundabout, then at next roundabout you'll see the Six Cross Roads Business Park is on your left. Once you are in there check the big sign for exact location of test centre.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Thanks lads, found it today.

Advertisement