Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet providers in wexford town?

Options
  • 08-08-2007 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Ill be moving to Wexford town, clonard area any day now and want to get a decent internet connection, anyone know whats available?

Comments

There's a wireless crowd who we use, not sure if they work in Clonard but we've had no problems with them. Will post the name when I remember it

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭irishtoffee

I have eircom and never have any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

I have eircom and never have any problems.

what do you get from them exactly?
    Do they charge a connection fee? Im moving into a new rented house and imagine ill have to get a phone line installed either way, do they do both together for free?
    I was looking on their site and saw offers for €51 & €56, are these any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

im on imagine and its perfect, think it works up in clonard aswell

http://www.imagine.ie/dialup/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭snellers

Im on BT internet and gotta say great stuff so far (4 months)- costwise i pay about 50 per month inluding line rental,broadband and all local/national calls (and all calls to UK) - other than mobiles.

bear in mind some of these other deals requireyou to be with eircom and then often u pay line rental with them plus the cost of your internet..as BT all included i find this good value.,

take into account though various offers from different providers have different conditions.....upload/download limit being the most problematic if u use the internet a lot (downloading and games...etc) and beware the length of contract!

good luck!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

eircom works here

Advertisement