Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Citywest

Options
  • 08-08-2007 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi

Looking for advice on best broadband provider in ctywest area, unable to connect via phone line.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gavos 2 Base

Hi,
    I'm in the citywest area too, if you can't get broadband through a phone line then your best bet is NTL. I was with them for 2 years and they were great.
    Ontil last year my connection kept droping out. they were going through a rebranding stage and moving their business call centre to the country and the service was very bad. I had to leave in the end, no proper service for 3 months. They seemed to have got them selves back on track so hopefully you will not have any problems. Also there speeds are very good too.
    Check out there web page - NTL broadband.

Advertisement