Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stranglehold Demo

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

anyone know when this game is out? was it out last friday or is it this friday?

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭monomaniac

This friday - can't wait. The yanks have had it for a week (maybe 2) now. See them all playing it on "live" - grrrr!

im trying to get myself a copy of Hard Boiled too.. i see a great veg out day coming up this sunday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

enjoyed the demo and thought it was good clean fun , so i'll be picking this up along with HS on friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Isnt it only like 6 hours long I've heard. A rental for me tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Clover wrote:
    enjoyed the demo and thought it was good clean fun , so i'll be picking this up along with HS on friday.
    So your idea of good clean fun is shooting men in the head with a shotgun?:confused:
    Anyway, thought the game is dire. Incredibly repetitive and over done at times. And as said, its like a cheap knock off of Max Payne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Finished it today, good fun some parts are tricky. its a one horse pony but i enjoyed the hell out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

bombidol wrote:
    Finished it today, good fun some parts are tricky. its a one horse pony but i enjoyed the hell out of it.

Yeah, i rented for it for a week. I'm half-way through the game now, bloody good fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Did the same. It's a fun game, but does not justify a full price, as it's too short. It's challenging in places, but I'm on the last level without much effort. Worth the Xtra Vision tenner for the week rental though :)

great fun.

i bought it over the weekend and played through it yesterday with a couple of mates. we managed to find a copy of hard boiled in tower also, so we watched that before hand! so we had a bit of a lazy john woo filled sunday! woo tastic

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Just picked up the Stranglehold collector's tin brand new in Game, Cork City for 29.99.
    Not bad I guess.

Advertisement