Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

staff party

Options
  • 08-08-2007 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello all, looking for ideas for staff party / outing in Galway during september.

Trying to think of something different but no ideas yet! if anyone has had a good experience let me know.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

We went Clay Pigeon shooting in Glenlo Abbey before... good fun. It's about 45 euros a head and I think they take between 8 and 12 people at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

CombatZone paintballing in Limerick.

Make a weekend of it; IIRC, Jurys in Limerick do a paintballers special!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

A night at the the greyhounds - great craic, food is excellent, and the excitement of trying to back a few winners. Need to book well in advance though!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Corrib Princess? Not cheap (Or so I hear) but definately different, and the smell of that BBQ at the back as I pass it out is to die for

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

A night at the the greyhounds - great craic, food is excellent, and the excitement of trying to back a few winners. Need to book well in advance though!

Oh yeah! That's great crack and it doesn't matter if there's a few or a lot of ye

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Food in the Greyhound track is really good, too.

For some reason I keep forgetting about that place!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Fey! wrote:
    Food in the Greyhound track is really good, too.
    I second that. Went with a few friends the last weekend. 45 quid got you a very good 3 course meal and your racecard.

Of course the wine and subsequent foolish bets added to the cost...

Advertisement