Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ECW airing times

• 08-08-2007 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Recently got digital and started watching the odd wrestling show again. Kept up with thanks to the net but havnt watched a Raw or Smackdown in ages. Anyway tripping over Smackdown and Raw all the time but when and where is ECW on?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It's on Thursday at 11pm on Sky Sports 3 and Saturday at 9pm on Sky Sports Xtra. I think there's probably another couple of times it's on, but I'm not sure

I was actually going to start a thread saying to watch the main event of ECW this week. It's Punk vs Morrison in a 15 minutes of fame match, Punk has to beat Morrison or last the 15 minutes to get a title shot. It was the best match they've had together, they've had way too many forearms and chinlocks in their past matches which is ridiculous cos they're both more talented than that. Anyway, very good match that really got the crowd going, worth watching

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Punk has been really good the last few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

ECW is also on at 12 on mondays, just before Heat and Raw. Thats when I try and catch up with it. I haven't got the patience to watch Smackdown :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Cheers lads. From reports i've been reading ECW sounds the most watchable at the moment. Seen a few Raws and Smackdowns the last few weeks and i'm always flicking over getting bored throughout the two hours. ECW sounds entertaining for the hour it has.

Advertisement