Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shuttle launch

• 08-08-2007 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

Anybody going to watching the launch? ill be lying on the beach in 30degree sun with a few beers watching it take off so ill make sure to let u all know what its like! :P

The rocket that took off last week for mars at 5 in the morning was incredibly loud and i was woken up by my apparment shaking so i can only imagine what the shuttle is going to be like!the f16's are overhead and the coast guard have 2 Dauphins down at the airport where im based so its gonna be fun.im sure its going to be just as good for you guys watching it on tv :rolleyes: :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,856 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Any chance of some pictures?

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

got a video.will post asap. most of the pictures were of hot chicks on the beach. the beer had kicked in by the time the shuttle had launched.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

electric69 wrote:
    got a video.will post asap. most of the pictures were of hot chicks on the beach. the beer had kicked in by the time the shuttle had launched.

+1

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Watched the ISS go overhead just after Endeavour launched, but didn't spot the orbiter itself as it passed over. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

What do you work at electric?

I remember seeing Columbia go up when i was in Florida in 93, seriously cool experience.

• Advertisement
Advertisement