Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is NTL Broadband gone on the Dunmore Road?

• 08-08-2007 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Flashing yellow light on the ready button on the modem.. so no signal coming in from the socket. TV is fine.

Im in the Dunmore road area.. just ran to a neighbours to see if any of you are having similar problems??

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Prob just NTL going down, my NTL goes down dialy,
    Only reason I know why is my router logs it, otherwise I'm in work

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

working in the ballytruckle area, extremely slow connection though, i did some online bandwidth tests and they came back as having a quarter of a meg connection whereas i should have 2 meg connection,like this since yesterday, contacted ntl and they will call me back tomorrow!!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

When mine works I tend to get 300k/sec when i max it out, can't complain of speeds really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Gone again.. since 11:30am today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I only just woke up now, but its working ok for me at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

I only just woke up now, but its working ok for me at the moment.

Yep.. back again. Seems it was out for about 5 hrs.

I wonder have I got hassle with the levels coming in from the box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I can check on my router if it happened to me, does anyone know what kind of line I should be looking for in the log?

Advertisement