Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

world 1500 championships

Options
  • 08-08-2007 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

best of luck to all the 9 lads travelling to germany to compete in the world 1500 ppc championships , european bianchi championship and pp1 and pp2 , this weekend . Its going to be a great weekends shooting

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Best of luck from me too

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭sidneyreilly

Ditto:D

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭oldzed

A quick synopsis of 3 days in phillipsburg at the World 1500 ppc championships and European bianchi championships .

Flew in Thurs evening to Frankfurt , everybody collected their guns except me , guns still in Dublin , drove to phillipsburg,
    fri morning drive back to Frankfurt collect guns ( tag had come off ) , back to phillipsburg and start shooting on fri afternoon and shot continuously for 2 days , last shot fired at 4.40 on sun , back in car up to Frankfurt check in at 6 fly at 8 and home at midnight, Found out at 11.30 pm I got a bronze in service revolver, I am delighted as I only got the gun 6 weeks ago. MW took 2nd in auto match 1500 and I think he got 2 or 3 others im not exactly sure as I was left before the awards . It was the best weekends shooting I ever had the pleasure of competing in and I am burned up after shooting around 1300 rds of 9mm and .38 in 2 and a half days. The skill of the shooters is something to behold with 3 shooting 1920 clear rounds in bianchi , (won by Doug Koenig , anyway that’s the summary. Well done to all involved . it was pure class

my weekend
    Auto Match 1500 , Fri afternoon 180rds
    Distinguished revolver sun afternoon at 1pm 78 rds
    Distinguished pistol sun afternoon at 2pm 78 rds
    Open match Sun afternoon 78rds
    Revolver 1500, Sun afternoon at 3pm 180 rds
    PP1 Sat morn 48 rds
    Pp2 sun afternoon 60 rds
    Service revolver sat morning 48rds
    Bianchi Match 1 baricade sat 60rds
    Bianchi match 2 practical sat 60rds
    Bianchi match 3 mover sat 60rds