Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silver Medal in Bisley

Options
  • 08-08-2007 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭

Ireland takes Silver medal!

I've sort of scooped Sparks here, but I'm sure he'll fill you all in later but I thought the good news should travel as fast as possible

Susan Cunningham has taken a silver medal in the Junior Women’s Air Rifle match in Bisley today. The official results aren't posted yet on the GB Juniors website, but they'll probably be up sometime tonight.

This is a fantastic achievement considering the size of the field and the number of countries represented.

Well done Susan!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

That's terrific, well done to Susan.
    ...and to you too, for scooping Sparks! :D

I hope this gets the media attention it deserves.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bigred

That's great news!! Medals are exactly what shooting in Ireland needs. And the two lads were both in the top ten on the Mens' as well. Cant forget Mark, Geoff and co. - I've seen them running events over here, I can only imagine the work that goes into trucking the juniors and all their gear etc. overseas. Well done everyone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Congrats to Susan !!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭les45

Fantastic result and well done to all involved , a great boost for the Sport .:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Thanks everyone and I'm not worried about being scooped - I lost my mobile broadband in the last day or so to technical glitching so the faster it gets out there the better!

And I don't know if anyone heard us, but Susan and I got a bit on the East Coast FM morning show yesterday!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Kimber

Well Done Gang....
    1st Class

Advertisement