Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Used Car Market

Options
  • 08-08-2007 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

I'll be looking to sell a 01 Focus in the next week or so. Just wondering what the market is like at the moment? It was quite slow when I was selling my Passat back in April.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Varies really, if you have a good condition car which was in high demand when new you shouldn't have a problem selling it. Passats will go slower on account of their size and engine size will not appeal to all motorists. Id say if the Focus is well looked after and with service history you shouldnt have much trouble shifting it.

Advertisement