Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

were to get a clio v6 bodykit

Options
  • 08-08-2007 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

cant find one any were for the pre-00 clio,help me out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Dish

Had a quick look on www.maxpower.co.uk and got this up! Just had a quick browse! Look about!http://www.autotintdesign.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭scrawnban

just buy and early clio v6 phase 1

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vespahead

YE BUT I HAVINT GOT 13 grand

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

nothing says "I haven't got 13 grand" better than a 1.2 Clio with a big bodykit!

Seriously, aren't you gonna be looking at replacing wings and quarter panels too?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vespahead

1.1 actually haha yep you have to replace the wings front bumper door panels rear quarter panels and the rear bumer and rework the exhaust i found a place that has the kit nd it looks gorgeus exactly like the real thing(mainly because the bodykit is just replacement panels for the v6)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

don't do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

It will look like a batmobile when its done.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

pratmobile?

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

That's more like it. V6 clio looks like a pile of runny sh*te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭ramanujan

havn't seen one done well, or even a picture of one. the problem really is that after you do the quarter panels etc, your wheels will be too far "in".

no amount of spacers will help you! so you'd have to spend mega bucks to get it looking well.

Even if its done well, It'l remind people of a ferrari mr2. which i always find amusing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

ramanujan wrote: »
    havn't seen one done well, or even a picture of one. the problem really is that after you do the quarter panels etc, your wheels will be too far "in".

no amount of spacers will help you! so you'd have to spend mega bucks to get it looking well.

Even if its done well, It'l remind people of a ferrari mr2. which i always find amusing.

Ay least the mr2 was a decent car to begin with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Do it, then send me a few pictures and receipts. I like a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,353 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Hmmm,
    I really wonder sometimes, do people really put looks this far ahead of proformance.

If I had a basic car, i'd invest nothing in making it look like something it wasn't, and instead save the cash for a decent car and do it right, or even half right

Advertisement