Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vodafone 3g half price for 18 months?

• 08-08-2007 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

vodafone 3g half price for 18 months? chap in vodafone shop Dundrum shopping centre told me it would be as I signed.......though the ads are saying 1st 3 months, was he codding me or is he right, 14.99 versus 30 euros monthly - 225 euros in the balance ...any views appreciated, :)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

vodafone 3g half price for 18 months? chap in vodafone shop Dundrum shopping centre told me it would be as I signed.......though the ads are saying 1st 3 months, was he codding me or is he right, 14.99 versus 30 euros monthly - 225 euros in the balance ...any views appreciated, :)

Why not ring Vodafone and ask them? When it comes to money and charges its facts that matter not views!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

I saw 14,99€ in Voodoo's window in Grafton St today for the broadband modem, if that is what you are referring to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

Here we go (from their website)

Fantastic Offer - 3G Broadband Monthly Tariff reducing to €29.99 with the first 3 months half price at €14.99. Subject to an 18 month contract.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭godskitchen

"Salesman" telling fibs??? Well I never!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Salesman must've been new or unsure himself. The worst thing you can ever do in sales is bluff when you don't know.

It's 14.99 for the 1st 3 months, then 29.99 from then on, unless they bring out some new option in the meantime which you could probably opt onto.

The 18 month is longer than the normal 12. You get the half price offer (for 3 months) in return for signing the 18 month agreement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

buddy wrote:
    Salesman must've been new or unsure himself. The worst thing you can ever do in sales is bluff when you don't know.

It's 14.99 for the 1st 3 months, then 29.99 from then on, unless they bring out some new option in the meantime which you could probably opt onto.

The 18 month is longer than the normal 12. You get the half price offer (for 3 months) in return for signing the 18 month agreement.

... and if you want the ordinary price from month one, the contract runs over six months, right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Its definitely 30 after the first 3 months and an 18 month contract. I recommend you bring it back for a refund asap. You have 14 days

Advertisement