Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carole........

Options
  • 08-08-2007 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

........is doing my head in. If I was in the house with her I'd have beaten her with the mop by now. Shes on Gerrys case constantly...she thinks shes the best thing since sliced bread.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

thoughts? i bet you would slip her one:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

is she psychic, or just very smart

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Im a girl so fúck no, even if i was that way inclined fúck no.

She's a horrible conniving old cow.
    thoughts? i bet you would slip her one:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

I think they'd all have a lot more fun if she wasn't there, she's like the Mammy....there isn't half as much nekkidness as there would be without her

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I hate Carole. Can't believe she wasn't nominated this week. I hope she goes next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,847 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I must admit I like her...*waits to be slapped by other boarders*

*CaptainNegative strikes Poxyshamrock with their first slap*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

*whispers* I like her tooThough I didn't like her reaction over nut-roast-gate, but all in all she's a decent sort that can have a laugh.

Did u see the state of her house though :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Nanook32

I used to like Carole...... But now, I hate her. She's a grumpy fatty bum...... GTFO CAROLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think she's jealous of Amy...... Cause she's after getting in there with Liam like taking mammy's boy's away from her cause she was an aul cow with Channell when she was in the house, always siding with smelly Ziggy.
    And WHY is she always crackin' up on Gerry!!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

after watching big brother last night, i definitely don't like carole anymore

time for her to go - wonder what she will be like this week when they have no luxury food think she will drive them all mad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

She seems to have them all convinced that she's the boss when it comes to the kitchen. Like they were all scared of what she'd say when they cooked the chicken the other day when she was doin the time machine task. Like it's her food or something! She even said it her self that she'd be annoyed if they cooked it and she didn't think they would cos they'd know better. GET CAROLE OUT GET CAROL OUT!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

She wrecks my nut. She must be one of the most horrible old grot bags to appear on television since.... well Grotbags. She is condecending and patronising at the same time. She is smug beyond belief. She always thinks she knows what's up when half the time she is off the mark by a mile. She treats everyone like her children and Ziggy is her oldest from a previous marriage who she loves more than all the rest. Her behaviour towards Channelle was disgusting. Get her out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

She does annoy me, but at the same time she can have a laugh.

As another poster wrote: "Is she psychic or something?"

This point has been avoided and should be tackled now...

She is able to consistently "guess" what is going on with Big Brother, example: Big B showing Kara,Amy & Jonte nominations.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

shes watched it obcessively for 8 years, and been in lots of forums, not physic, just BB is predictable.

get her out!

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Elphaba wrote:
    She seems to have them all convinced that she's the boss when it comes to the kitchen. Like they were all scared of what she'd say when they cooked the chicken the other day when she was doin the time machine task. Like it's her food or something! She even said it her self that she'd be annoyed if they cooked it and she didn't think they would cos they'd know better. GET CAROLE OUT GET CAROL OUT!
    To be fair, if any of them bothered their arses contributing to the house chores properly then she might not have ended up in full charge of the kitchen.

They have been very happy to let her cook and clean for them for weeks, but are now moaning about it like a bunch of brats. Yes she can be a bit full on, but they sat back and did nothing until now. Also, someone had to keep the place going and keep an eye on the shared food so everyone got their fair share.

And it wasn't the chicken she was annoyed about, it was the stupidity of them using her vegetarian meal to stuff the chicken - rendering it inedible for her. I think seeing as she spends so much time ensuring the food is spread evenly for the other housemates, she felt hard done by.

kittex wrote:
    and it wasn't the chicken she was annoyed about, it was the stupidity of them using her vegetarian meal to stuff the chicken - rendering it inedible for her.

She was giving out about them cooking the chicken before she even knew for sure if they were doin it and before she knew they'd stuffed it with the wrong stuff. She just used that as an excuse then to really moan about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

She's doing my head in. She won't give anyone else a chance in the kitchen. That would drive me mad! Get her out! Please!

Elphaba wrote:
    She was giving out about them cooking the chicken before she even knew for sure if they were doin it and before she knew they'd stuffed it with the wrong stuff. She just used that as an excuse then to really moan about it.
    Oh please - this is daft. She mentioned it at the end of the task and then laughed and joked about the idea! Sense of humour please?
    The first thing she said when she came out and saw it was cooked was "Oh you cooked the chicken? Good for you!" and gave them all pats on the back.
    She had a big grin on her face. How is this in any way angry?

And let's not forgot they divided tasks at the very start of the show as a group. They asked Carole to do these things and are now moaning about it. if they want a change, discuss it like adults. Bitching and whining behind her back is just silly childishness.

kittex wrote:
    They asked Carole to do these things and are now moaning about it. if they want a change, discuss it like adults. Bitching and whining behind her back is just silly childishness.

But they don't moan and whine about it behind her back. My point was they were scared to cook the chicken because they knew she wouldn't like it. And she didn't. If they hadn't made the mistake with the stuffing she would have found something else wrong with it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

kittex wrote:
    Oh please - this is daft. She mentioned it at the end of the task and then laughed and joked about the idea! Sense of humour please?
    The first thing she said when she came out and saw it was cooked was "Oh you cooked the chicken? Good for you!" and gave them all pats on the back.
    She had a big grin on her face. How is this in any way angry?

She went and bitched and moaned about it to other people

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Carole's my fave :)

Is it time I started an "I love Carole" thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭katieboo

If I have to watch her moping about the place for another week with her t*ts hanging down to her waist I will have to turn off. GET CAROLE OUT!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭ladylorenzo

Have to agree with the minority here....Carol's cool!She may seem to be obsessive about the food and cleaning but she's just trying to ensure that everyone gets enough food and that some dont tear into it while leaving others without.

I have to say, I dunno if i could cope with being in a house with that lot at her age. Her head must just be in bits...but she is still able to have a laugh with the best of them!

And as for the psychic comment...completely!! She predicted the Ozzie was a fake, she predicted that BB would show the nominations and loads more. She's totally BB psychic!!

Fair play to her. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

And as for the psychic comment...completely!! She predicted the Ozzie was a fake, she predicted that BB would show the nominations and loads more. She's totally BB psychic!!
    I was reading somewhere that apparently on the live feed she is constantly coming out with guesses as to what BB is gonna do next. And if that is the case she's bound to get it right some of the time. As the saying goes, "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day"

She went and bitched and moaned about it to other people
    I'm a vegetarian and if someone cooked my dinner in a chicken without so much as a thought, I'd bitch and moan about it too!
    Especially in a situation where food is short.

I think Carole is being presented in a purposefully poor light by the Big Brother producers.

Think about it, despite their moaning about her 'controlling' the housemates all want her to win. They have all started to also complain about Brian's aggressive behaviour. BB are setting the agenda as to which of these issues gets air time and becomes the focus of public discussion.

The audience for BB is under 30, mainly even under 25. The magazines and side projects that support the show, are focussed on image, fashion, etc. If Carole wins it displaces their whole marketing system. They can get more mileage out of a masturbation idiot who wears trendy clothes, or 2 daft blonde twins, then they can from a overweight mother figure who wants to help instutionalised children with her winnings.

I thought it was disgraceful the way Davina was trying to stop Gerry from gaining support for Carole in the eviction interview last night. She cut him off and started saying that they don't want a do-gooder winner, but someone who had and would entertain them.

Big Brother shouldn't put older people in the house, if all they want is naked drunken, pool parties. Lesley saw this early on and walked. Right thing to do I think.

Letting the public decide my a***. :rolleyes:

kittex wrote:
    I'm a vegetarian and if someone cooked my dinner in a chicken without so much as a thought, I'd bitch and moan about it too!
    Especially in a situation where food is short.

I think Carole is being presented in a purposefully poor light by the Big Brother producers.

Think about it, despite their moaning about her 'controlling' the housemates all want her to win. They have all started to also complain about Brian's aggressive behaviour. BB are setting the agenda as to which of these issues gets air time and becomes the focus of public discussion.

The audience for BB is under 30, mainly even under 25. The magazines and side projects that support the show, are focussed on image, fashion, etc. If Carole wins it displaces their whole marketing system. They can get more mileage out of a masturbation idiot who wears trendy clothes, or 2 daft blonde twins, then they can from a overweight mother figure who wants to help instutionalised children with her winnings.

I thought it was disgraceful the way Davina was trying to stop Gerry from gaining support for Carole in the eviction interview last night. She cut him off and started saying that they don't want a do-gooder winner, but someone who had and would entertain them.

Big Brother shouldn't put older people in the house, if all they want is naked drunken, pool parties. Lesley saw this early on and walked. Right thing to do I think.

Letting the public decide my a***. :rolleyes:

I would rather see someone entertaining win it than someone moany. I haven't liked Carole from the beginning and it has nothing to do with her age or the fact she's a vegetarian. Lesley, Jonathan and Jonty were/are some of the people I'd like to see win it. Carole doesn't deserve to win just because she's poor. I'm poor, but that doesn't mean I'd expect people to vote for me if I was in there. It's a case of double standards. I bet you wouldn't be kicking up such a fuss if Gerry had been trying to get the audience to support Brian and Davina had hushed him up.

She starts arguements and then cries when someone talks back to her. Then the person feels bad cos it's an older person crying and they say sorry. If that was one of the younger girls picking fights and then crying there's no way it would be let happen. And let's face it, if she wasn't there the housemates wouldn't starve. She took over the role and they let her but it doesn't mean she owns the kicthen or the food and she seem to think she owns both

• Registered Users Posts: 4,847 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Marshy wrote:
    Carole's my fave :)

Is it time I started an "I love Carole" thread?

Yeah!!! :D:D:D
    Carole's Daysent

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Carole made one of the twinies cry, that's her fcuked!

Advertisement