Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carole........

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 mr.nice

Dyflin wrote:
    Carole made one of the twinies cry, that's here fcuked!

What a b%$ch!!! She's definitely gonna be met by an angry mob for making poor Sam cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

She just went on and on about it. You could see in her face she knew she was stirring it. I hope she's met with all the boos she's set herself up for

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

kittex wrote:
    I'm a vegetarian and if someone cooked my dinner in a chicken without so much as a thought, I'd bitch and moan about it too!
    Especially in a situation where food is short.

I think Carole is being presented in a purposefully poor light by the Big Brother producers.

Think about it, despite their moaning about her 'controlling' the housemates all want her to win. They have all started to also complain about Brian's aggressive behaviour. BB are setting the agenda as to which of these issues gets air time and becomes the focus of public discussion.

The audience for BB is under 30, mainly even under 25. The magazines and side projects that support the show, are focussed on image, fashion, etc. If Carole wins it displaces their whole marketing system. They can get more mileage out of a masturbation idiot who wears trendy clothes, or 2 daft blonde twins, then they can from a overweight mother figure who wants to help instutionalised children with her winnings.

I thought it was disgraceful the way Davina was trying to stop Gerry from gaining support for Carole in the eviction interview last night. She cut him off and started saying that they don't want a do-gooder winner, but someone who had and would entertain them.

Big Brother shouldn't put older people in the house, if all they want is naked drunken, pool parties. Lesley saw this early on and walked. Right thing to do I think.

Letting the public decide my a***. :rolleyes:
    You said she laughed and joked about it. I corrected you saying she wasn't joking - she bitched about it. That was the only point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

In a conversation with Kara Louise and later Jontylast night Carole said the following:-

Cut to C and K-L in the bedroom (the others in the pool)

C: There’s no reason why you and Jonty shouldn’t get it. I can’t win, I can’t have the money.
    K-L: You don’t know that
    C: Yes I do because when I went in and gave the money away before I was told: “You can’t win and you can’t have the money”
    K-L: inaudible
    C: No, they didn’t specify that
    K-L: I’m pretty sure the 100k is up for everyone

Later with Jonty on the sofa.

C: As I said the Kara earlier. I was told many, many weeks ago… “You can’t win and you can’t have the money” so...
    J: Who said that, Big Brother?
    C: Yeah, because I was up for the public vote with Seany and with Jonathan and we were told very clearly: “You cannot win and you cannot have the money”
    J: Yeah
    C: <Quoting BB> "... and you have to give it away” and then Kara said: “Yeah, but that was a different pot of money”. But that was in week 4 or whatever… That’s never been wiped. So my understanding is that I can’t win and I can’t have the money.
    J: I should clarify that with...
    C: I’ve asked them, I’ve asked them several times.
    J: I never knew that
    C: Yeah, well other people don’t probably either. But, at the end of the day I can honestly say I’m not expecting to win and I’m not expecting to get any money.

She then went on to say Liam deserved it etc.

Now if Carole truly believes she can't win the money (which I doubt), why did she keep quiet last week when Gerry said to kick him out so Carole could win the money???? On the other hand why would she lie about it???

What's Carole playing at???

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

She's an interfering oul biddy who thinks everyone should listen to her and only her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Waterworks again tonight, how Ziggy didn't stab her I do not know.

I bet she will drop the 'I'm going to lose my house' thing into conversation a good few times this week.

if she wins I will never watch BB again!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

She was so annoying on tonights show, trying to come up with excuses as to why it wasn't her fault that nominations were spoken about and then trying to play the martyr about it.
    Also I wasn't here the other night (because of my ban...grrr) to say how much I hate her for making Sam cry. You can't make the twinnies cry, it's just not fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

You can't make the twinnies cry, it's just not fair.
    I know it is awful to see some one upsetting the twins!!! I'm glad Liam and Ziggy spoke up.

Advertisement