Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Damageplan....

• 08-08-2007 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

Been listening to New Found Power a lot lately , jaysus its a ****in class album.
    Its a ****ing shame man , what could have been.......
    Whats everyones opinion of it , songs that stand out for me are....

Blink of an eye
    Cold blooded
    Soul Bleed
    Save me
    Pride

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

They were an excellent band. Definitely an unfortunate case of "what might have been...". Personally my favourite track of theirs is Blunt Force Trauma.
    I love the main riff from that song.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

I only really listened to this once or twice, didnt really take to it but I've put it on again there now to give it another go, starting with Blunt Force Trauma ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Vocalist Pat Lachman is currently singing with a band called The Mercy Clinic. Drummer Vinne Paul and guitarist Bob Zilla are involved with Hell Yeah. Has anyone heard much from either of these bands? I've seen Hell Yeah being interviewed on television but that's all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

malice_ wrote:
    Vocalist Pat Lachman is currently singing with a band called The Mercy Clinic. Drummer Vinne Paul and guitarist Bob Zilla are involved with Hell Yeah. Has anyone heard much from either of these bands? I've seen Hell Yeah being interviewed on television but that's all.

HellYeah on youtube, some live stuff from Download aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I saw Hell Yeah at Download, and I remember thinking they sounded pretty good. Didn't actually know it was Vinnie Paul untill afterwards.

As for Damage Plan, I actually never really listened to them to be honest. They kinda just passed me by I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

its a worth a listen karl even if you only listen to the album once , thers one or two that youll like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Just got the album recently, pretty good alright! Favourite tracks would be 'Save Me', 'Soul Bleed' and 'Blink Of An Eye'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I remember seeing 'Hell Yeah' when Scuzz showed download clips and being shocked that I hadn't heard of them.

Anybody ever listen to Diesel Machine? They only had one album afaik called Torture Test, it's pretty cool. It was a project that Pat Lachman sang on, around 1996 or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

I was in Dallas last month, 15 minites from Arlington where Dimebag is buried, and I forgot to go to pay homage to him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

jesus man , i would love to pay homage to him. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement