Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrist Tattoo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

omg i cant help but thats what i want aswell!!i just want one star on my wrist!!!lol cool!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

lol! Yeah I was thinking one at the start but I thought 3 looked cooler

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Nothing to be aware of really...
    Its a tender spot so its gonna hurt quite a bit. Nothing too detailed in it, just make sure you get a tattoo artist who is good with straight lines

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Was toying with the idea of getting something similar, but alot of people seem to have stars these days so it's kind of putting me off. Nice design though. What Garth said is pretty much spot on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭boss^is^dead

well I have stars all up my forearm and I'm going to go the whole way up in a captain america style sleeve. My sister and mother have the highest quality tattoo's out of everyone I know. I'll put pics up somewhere and add links if you like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

My sister and mother have the highest quality tattoo's out of everyone I know.
    Where did they get them done?

Well I have a decent pain threshold so I should be able to take it! :)

and yeah man post pictures!

also how much roughly shoud it cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

should be cheap enough.id like a little star on my wrist but the fact everyone has one put me off.there was even a page in a magazine i was reading abput all the celebrities who have it and tbh i dont want something the avril lavigne or ashlee simpson has:rolleyes:

ok it turns out they wont let me get one? not even with parental consent and what not..

so Im really dissapointed now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You're 17, its not too long to wait for something that will be on your body for the rest of your life!

still! I wanted to get something to remember this summer! But meh, get an ear spacer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

all the places that would do it for you at 17 wouldnt be very reputable at least its not long to wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

actually, garth, got mine on my wrist and i dont think it's really all that sensitive an area at all... i remember having my fist clenched waiting for the pain... it didnt even feel pinchy, just... odd. maybe thats just me and ill never suffer pain with a tattoo ever (fingers crossed), but i kinda just figured that the wrist wasnt that sensitive an area at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭A_Fitz

should be cheap enough.id like a little star on my wrist but the fact everyone has one put me off.there was even a page in a magazine i was reading abput all the celebrities who have it and tbh i dont want something the avril lavigne or ashlee simpson has:rolleyes:

LMAO......well said, couldn't agree more.

Celebrities ruin everything :(

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭A_Fitz

well I have stars all up my forearm and I'm going to go the whole way up in a captain america style sleeve.

Any online pics mate??

Advertisement