Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

worth a look

• 08-08-2007 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

hello

wsop ep 7 ($3k NLH) the first half of the FT featuring Phil Helmuth is available on a popular site that you all know and love (go to latest uploads...)

very entertaining viewing - he can only be described as a genious donkey

...you know the question about "is it possible to fold KK preflop?" (not AA like genious flipper) - well you'll see a supereasy instafold hand!

go watch it!!

EDIT mods - i dunno where this thread belongs - plz feel free to move without me wanting to kill ye all!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

bops wrote:
    hello

wsop ep 7 ($3k NLH) the first half of the FT featuring Phil Helmuth is available on a popular site that you all know and love (go to latest uploads...)

very entertaining viewing - he can only be described as a genious donkey

...you know the question about "is it possible to fold KK preflop?" (not AA like genious flipper) - well you'll see a supereasy instafold hand!

go watch it!!

EDIT mods - i dunno where this thread belongs - plz feel free to move without me wanting to kill ye all!!

yeh I think i could even fold them there whatsher name gesturing to her husband in the audience was a bit of a give away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Hellmuth manages to lose about 109,000 to Ivey over the course of this final tables by taking mad insurance bets on his hand match ups when he is all in.

Ivey tells him at the end to make sure that he calls him whenever he makes his next final table cause from now on he is now gonna be his biggest fan and follow him around :)

Opr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Lol, insurance bets :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

god he is so stupid

Advertisement