Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Skoda Octavia Estate

Options
  • 08-08-2007 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭

Any views on this? I'm looking at the 2.0 diesel DSG version. I've had two Octavias and now I have an 2005 Superb 1.9 diesel automatic which I need to replace. Skoda no longer do any diesel automatic Superbs. There is one due late next year, apparently with the 2.0 DSG combination, but my mileage (86,000 km) is too high to wait. Has anyone any experience of the Octavia with this configuration? How does it drive? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Michael G wrote:
    Any views on this? I'm looking at the 2.0 diesel DSG version. I've had two Octavias and now I have an 2005 Superb 1.9 diesel automatic which I need to replace. Skoda no longer do any diesel automatic Superbs. There is one due late next year, apparently with the 2.0 DSG combination, but my mileage (86,000 km) is too high to wait. Has anyone any experience of the Octavia with this configuration? How does it drive? Thanks.

Any reviews of the VAG DSG box have all been good.

Try and test drive one, same box is available in the Golf/Jetta and Passat so it shouldn't be a problem finding one to test drive.

Advertisement