Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

farts

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'm a woman and I just don't find them funny
    The poll was a little biased. There was no middle ground. I've fixed it now.

I don't find them disgusting but out of pure respect to other people, I don't fart in front of them. Exceptions are made for family and good mates, because they don't care.

They were funny when I was six.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

I'm a woman, and they're hilarious
    whenever i do a good one, i laugh, then missus matt laughes harder, the pair of us end up in hysterics and then i fart again.

She really appreciates it when i fart on her in my sleep! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

You're on your own seamus!

I'm still laughing at the above youtube video :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

I'm a man, and they're disgusting
    comical!!! im a woman and think its so funny to hear people fart!!!!
    i hate smelly ones though!!!! thats gross!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

comical!!! im a woman and think its so funny to hear people fart!!!!
    i hate smelly ones though!!!! thats gross!!!
    they are funny, nature's sense of humour!!!

it can be quite shocking when they're followed by a pungent odour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Nothing quite like the pungent aroma of a prime fart. The stench of dead eggs surrounds you as you struggle to breath in the now very thin, and strangely, hot air.

How come we can we stand our own farts?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

the worst fart i ever did, was the result of 3 pints of carlsberg and a fish burger.

Generally i would find it funny, but this was beyond funny, it was beyond the grave ....it was vile

i never forget it, i cleared the out the whole classroom in college that morning, everyone was looking at each other, some actually taught there might be a dead rat underneath the floor boards.

and there was i the culprit saying nothing with a face like a beetroot:o
    trying to hide the shame and embarrasment:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I was coming home to Dubb el in as Joe Duffy would say after a game of golf in Longford. I was driving and my caddy for the match partook of all the hospitality steak,onions, peas,trifle,numerous pints of stout before the trip back.

About 1/2 a kilometer from the clubhouse he unloaded a dept charge of such pungent proportions I had to pull in and get out for air.I actually checked that the paint had not blistered on the car roof.he sat there like a pregnant hippo and laughed.

Worst ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I'm a man, and they're disgusting
    Nailz wrote:
    the toilet scene in Dumb & Dumber was classic!
    I also laugh at the scene in Naked Gun where Frank Dribben goes to the loo during a public conference and forgets to switch off his microphone. All the sounds are heard, including the parp at the end. I nearly fell off the cinema seat laughing, only to be glared at by my friends who hissed "It's not funny!". Dry sh*tes!
    Love this thread ( fair play to the Bollox)!:D :D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement