Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Train Tickets

• 09-08-2007 8:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Anyone Know What Time The Train Tickets Are Going On Line? Is This An Irish Rail Cover Up.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

They're on sale now. Try to lay off the caps lock too ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Train tickets can be purchased on-line for sometime and then you have to collect them at the station, abit pointless really...falmost faster just use the ticket machines in the station as nobody else seems to so there's no Q's :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Cabaal wrote:
    Train tickets can be purchased on-line for sometime and then you have to collect them at the station, abit pointless really...falmost faster just use the ticket machines in the station as nobody else seems to so there's no Q's :)

I Know The Capitals Are Off-Putting, But I Think He's Talking About Train Tickets For The All-Ireland Semi Final, Not Just Your Regular Train Tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Cabaal wrote:
    Train tickets can be purchased on-line for sometime and then you have to collect them at the station

I have had tickets posted to me in the past. Is this a new thing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Special trains were sold out within 7 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

Mossy Monk wrote:

Think you can have them posted if you are booking over a certain amount of time in advance, not sure what the cutoff point is, maybe 3 working days? I've had tickets delivered in the past alright, but other times it wouldn't give me the option as the journey is only a couple of days away.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Mossy Monk wrote:

I think so, when I tried to book one months ago they wantred to post me one....wtf like

I paid for a ticvket on-line other day and just collected it at the information windows in waterford trainstation, in dublin you can get them from the machines which is what Waterford needs to be doing

Advertisement