Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 red lights on 360

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I must be dead lucky with mine. Got it on release day and not had even a hint of a problem with it. Probably jinxed myself now. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

Yup - I told them it was NTSC-J bought in Singapore. He checked the serial number and didn't find it. However he just asked me for it and created a record on their system.

The console went out today, so I'll call themnext week to make sure everything is still ok.

On a sad note - I forgot to remove my Forza2 disc. Wonder will it come back :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 beegee1234

How do ye send your xbox360 back? I've got the UPS slip and packed in a box and about to drop it to one of the location shows in website which is Rathmines but the guy said he needs to charge it for €10 because they are only doing it for UPS unless I drop it in Finglas office!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Is it possible the return two xboxes at the one time? Both mine and my brother's XBox have the RROD.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Mine has been giving the 3 red rings every so often since I got it. I just restart and it's good for weeks if not months. Anyone else had this or is it a gradual slide into xbox death?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Just got my 360 back after several weeks. Turned it on.....RED lights straight away :mad: :mad: :mad:

Advertisement