Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help

• 09-08-2007 10:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

Ok, have a Debs tonight and for the first time in months I've come out in spots (thought I was past this :()

Anywho - what's the best 'male' option for reducing / covering the one or two.

It wouldn't bother me, but there's the whole feckin thing with the photos and everyone having to look gorgeous for the whole night ...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

if it's not too bad you could get someone to tastefully put makeup over them as I doubt any of those spot cleansers would work in a few hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Run to a chemist and buy tea-tree oil. This will dry out spots and make them look not as bad. To completely nuke them, you could put aloe vera gel or sudocreme on over the tea-tree oil. Rinse it off before you leave the house, and if you have a sister, ask them to put some subtle concealer on over it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Do not steal a girl's make up and conceal it yourself. Make sure you get a woman to do it for you, unless you've done it before.
    Someone I know used a girl's concealer, having never done it before, and it drew more attention to the spots.

Try to be confident, even if the spots don't go down. No one notices them after about the first minute if even at all.

Advertisement