Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformer Collection for Sale

Options
  • 09-08-2007 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Unfortunately I must part with my collection, link to sale is below for interested parties.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Dominatorx

Sengoku79 wrote:
    Unfortunately I must part with my collection, link to sale is below for interested parties.

Here linky linky linky.
    Shoot me a pm and lets see if we can do business.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Sengoku79

hey don't want to get smacked by mods make an offer on ad and then we can do bus

I have now posted up some pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yep. Keep the trading on adverts.ie

But I have no problem with notifications of sales being put in here.

Nice collection... best of luck with the sale.

Thanks monkeyfudge

Yeah it's a damn shame I have to part with it, just don't have the space anymore

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭JæKæ

Metroplex! Me brother had him. \He transformed into a city, ha. Fair play for keepin all the guns and parts.

Yeah he is pretty cool.

BTW Monkeyfudge will I change title on thread to make a general collections for sale and other ppl can post links to sales?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I still have a load of G1 stuff at home in the attic. Must dig em out and see whats left

Advertisement