Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I was gonna buy a GSD from a breeder for $500

Options
  • 09-08-2007 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Instead, I've found 3 lovely GSD that I have to chose from to rescue. :D

I'm glad I'm recusing one, and they all have lovely temperaments. The only problem is I can only pick 1 as we already have a rescued dog and a cat.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭~Thalia~

JarOfFlies wrote:

I'm glad I'm recusing one, and they all have lovely temperaments. The only problem is I can only pick 1 as we already have a rescued dog and a cat.

Photos please? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

JarOfFlies wrote:
    Fair play to you-and most these dogs will be so appreciative of your love-well done for saving a life.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

JarOfFlies wrote:

Well done.

Did you rescue them from a shelter/pound?.

I went to Ashtown last week looking for a Staffie was treated like a leper :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Well done! Nice to see one less animal rotting in cage.

I'm sure they'd be delighted with a donation out of that 500 quid you saved :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Mairt wrote:
    I went to Ashtown last week looking for a Staffie was treated like a leper :(

What happened?

• Advertisement
Advertisement