Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N7 Newlands Cross upgrade

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,028 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Ah well. I must say heading outbound around 17.30 as I do, Newlands doesn't hold me up.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

Stan_D wrote: »
    From what I've heard, the NRA have "postponed" Newlands Cross upgrade. I don't see it happening this side of 2010. Basically the NRA are only going ahead with schemes that are under contract.
    Yea, but they just started M18 Crusheen. I reckon this one will start after all. The NRA are unstoppable these days. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

just had a look at NRA's website...according to that it is no longer at tender phase....its now at preliminary design...

also, its part of the MIU projects so hopefully it wont be postponned for too long... i think its a disgrace that they even considered postponning this project, considering that before too long it will be the only place cars have to slow down/stop between dublin - cork/waterford/limerick.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

The NRA site is a disaster. If you search under Tender its listed as tender, if you search under Preliminary Design its there too. About half the N25 schemes are needlessly duplicated. It is a mess. TBH I would take anything on there with a pinch of salt.

Advertisement