Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

insureme.ie any good ??

Options
  • 09-08-2007 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭

I am changing car soon to a 2L petrol 150bhp
    So am looking for insurance, the best quote I got was for eaglestar from insureme.ie. It €200 cheaper the eaglestar themselves with same benefits breakdown assist etc.
    So just wondering if anybody has had any dealings with insureme.ie claims etc.
    so I get an idea if they are ok or not

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭iblis

I can't speak for those guys. However if you haven't already tried Quinn Direct, you can get an online quote and I found them the cheapest quote on a 2.0l 175bhp 2 seater. They are also the cheapest I found for a similarly priced 245bhp version of the same car (and one of the few that quote it).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

I am currently with quinn and have 3yrs NCB, and the price is pretty similar to eaglestar however what I get for my money is not
    I'm not sure about other policies but the basic fully comp on quinn is very poor for extras, breakdown assist etc.
    Also I have heard some bad stories about claiming from them, I only got insured with them as they wre the only Honda civic 'friendly' company a few years back

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I just tried them, and found them very expensive. OP - have you tried FBD? I'm paying less than I would anywhere else, for a better policy than I could get anywhere else.

Advertisement