Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Women

Options
  • 09-08-2007 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

honestly, what is it with the majority of Dublin women on a night out? Why have they such a ridiculous opinion of themselves, its appalling! I have to say they while not all women are like this, there are a growing number of women who just walk around talking to a heap of guys until they get their drink out of them and walk off. Others just have such a high opinion of themselves they won't even talk to you.

Honestly ladies, cop on, its very unattractive. You lot could really do with taking a leaf out of American girl's books, at least they know how to enjoy themselves. You lot wouldnt know a good laugh if it kicked you in the face.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

butchy2007 wrote:
    honestly, what is it with the majority of Dublin women on a night out? Why have they such a ridiculous opinion of themselves, its appalling! I have to say they while not all women are like this, there are a growing number of women who just walk around talking to a heap of guys until they get their drink out of them and walk off. Others just have such a high opinion of themselves they won't even talk to you.

Honestly ladies, cop on, its very unattractive. You lot could really do with taking a leaf out of American girl's books, at least they know how to enjoy themselves. You lot wouldnt know a good laugh if it kicked you in the face.

Chief your username sounds like your a woman yourself and if so I cant help you , otherwise you might be the problem not them.

Dublin women are brillant, Belfast girls are better.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Another fruitless night on the town eh Butchy? Don't worry buddy, hours and hours of hot fantastic sex is overrated anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 butchy2007

totally agree with the Belfast girl Zambia, have always had a thing for them. Pighead, just speaking in generalities. I've never had a problem in that department, however, over the last few months I have decided not to chat them up on a night out, above all they are very boring compared to non-Dublin women. Thankfully I'm off the LA next week so at least they know how to enjoy themselves.

A mate of mine was out last night and saw this girl walking around the bar chatting up every guy til she got a drink, going around hugging and kissing them on the cheek, pure pr!ck-tease - its not the first time i have heard that either. Good looking Dub girls have ridiculously high opinions of themselves.

LA's a good choice buddy. Loads and loads of hookers over there. They don't give a fcuk how ugly you are. Once you got the dollars, all is good. Enjoy.

hookers? wouldnt know anything about them...what did u think of them? are u really that ugly?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

*Sits back and watches as a 3 post newbie takes on Pighead*

:D

AnonoBoy wrote:

enjoy......

butchy2007 wrote:
    hookers? wouldnt know anything about them...what did u think of them? are u really that ugly?
    Pighead, ugly? he he he. Well at least you have a sense of humour butchy. Imagine being ugly and humourless! Nightmare.

Anyway lets look at the facts here pal. You go to nightclubs, chicks talk to you for a few seconds, you buy them drinks, they fcuk off, you shed tears.

Pighead goes to nightclubs, chicks buy him drinks. A night of hot sex is enjoyed by Pighead and lucky chick.

Think its pretty obvious who's the ugly fcuker here mate.

By any chance are you drinking on Dawson St Butchy??

Pighead wrote:
    Pighead, ugly? he he he. Well at least you have a sense of humour butchy. Imagine being ugly and humourless! Nightmare.

Anyway lets look at the facts here pal. You go to nightclubs, chicks talk to you for a few seconds, you buy them drinks, they fcuk off, you shed tears.

Pighead goes to nightclubs, chicks buy him drinks. A night of hot sex is enjoyed by Pighead and lucky chick.

Think its pretty obvious who's the ugly fcuker here mate.
    your obviously all talk hahahaha. i suppose its easy to pick up a bird when you wand to settle for one who has a face like a battered sausage.

thats why ur on a thread coz ur mates dont believe your hype.

• Advertisement

Zambia232 wrote:
    dawson st, nay mate. can only imagine how pretentious they are in there. the girl my mate saw doing this last night was in city bar on dame st.

Zambia232 wrote:
    With a face as ugly as Butchy's, Pighead reckons he's drinking on Lonely St.

butchy2007 wrote:
    your obviously all talk hahahaha. i suppose its easy to pick up a bird when you wand to settle for one who has a face like a battered sausage.

thats why ur on a thread coz ur mates dont believe your hype.

From the state of that last post I see the problem. Your 12...

butchy2007 wrote:
    dawson st, nay mate. can only imagine how pretentious they are in there. the girl my mate saw doing this last night was in city bar on dame st.

Like I said a 12 year old hang out

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055091440

Pighead wrote:
    With a face as ugly as Butchy's, Pighead reckons he's drinking on Lonely St.
    so why would a handsome man like urself (?) be posting threads on this site for 18 months? will no-one else talk to you?

Zambia232 wrote:
    guessing my age now? thats really impressive

butchy2007 wrote:
    guessing my age now? thats really impressive

I'm an Impressive sort of Bloke.

butchy2007 wrote:
    so why would a handsome man like urself (?) be posting threads on this site for 18 months? will no-one else talk to you?
    Simple mathematics for Ugly Butchy
    August2007 -Mar2005=29 Months. 18 months is way wrong. Silly Butchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

AnonoBoy wrote:

LOL I reckon I'm qualified for this one :D Although I am siding with the porcine one on this :eek: . OP, you're talking ****e. You start off by saying the "majority" of women. So obvioulsy at least 51 per cent of all Dublin females go around teasing men looking for drinks? I have seen the type of thing you are talking about on occassion but if you're dumb enough to fall for a pretty face, then tough sh1t. They can obviously smell desperation.

Collie D wrote:
    LOL I reckon I'm qualified for this one :D Although I am siding with the porcine one on this :eek: . OP, you're talking ****e. You start off by saying the "majority" of women. So obvioulsy at least 51 per cent of all Dublin females go around teasing men looking for drinks? I have seen the type of thing you are talking about on occassion but if you're dumb enough to fall for a pretty face, then tough sh1t. They can obviously smell desperation.
    i agree, tough **** exactly. as i have stated time and again on this post, i have seen this myself on nights out, but wouldnt fall for it myself. i have honestly never allowed myself to buy a bird a drink as a rule, it's pretty obvious thats what there after! 51% - i would say even higher! i think its funny how these birds have a opinion of themselves when they are covered in fake tan and make up and tarted up to the nines with rolls of fat seaping over their skirts. you boys obviously have never been abroad, aussie and american girls would give any irish girl a run for their money.

• Advertisement

Pighead wrote:
    Simple mathematics for Ugly Butchy
    August2007 -Mar2005=29 Months. 18 months is way wrong. Silly Butchy.
    even more pathetic then - 29 months of no-one listening to you.....you must be ready to put urself out of your misery.

butchy2007 wrote:
    i agree, tough **** exactly. as i have stated time and again on this post, i have seen this myself on nights out, but wouldnt fall for it myself. i have honestly never allowed myself to buy a bird a drink as a rule, it's pretty obvious thats what there after! 51% - i would say even higher! i think its funny how these birds have a opinion of themselves when they are covered in fake tan and make up and tarted up to the nines with rolls of fat seaping over their skirts. you boys obviously have never been abroad, aussie and american girls would give any irish girl a run for their money.

And one day when your 18 and good looking enough they may even ask you for a drink , and then you can enforce your rule.

Zambia232 wrote:
    And one day when your 18 and good looking enough they may even ask you for a drink , and then you can enforce your rule.
    is that your only contribution? not very impressive from an impressive "kind of guy".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

butchy2007 wrote:

Eh, the 51 per cent thing was me questioning you generalisation. You do realise you sound very shallow here.

Collie D wrote:
    Eh, the 51 per cent thing was me questioning you generalisation. You do realise you sound very shallow here.
    whatever about percentages mate.....OBVIOUSLY I'm generalising.

Shallow? Maybe, maybe not. I'm just saying women are friendlier and easy-going elsewhere. Simple as mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

i dont really see why irish girls always get such a hard time!! i think irish women are fantastic looking and really friendly once you get chatting to them. ;)
    maybe your preference for foreign totty is because as a foreigner (from their point of view) yourself you stand out as bit and have that extra little something to break the ice and start the conversation that you lack in dublin.....or maybe you just have crap taste and always go for complete wagons.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

butchy2007 wrote:
    Is this an open letter to Dublin women? You should put it in the paper, don't you know women don't frequent the internet?

If a lot of different girls turns you down there is only one common denominator where the problem can lie - with you.

butchy2007 wrote:
    is that your only contribution? not very impressive from an impressive "kind of guy".

Butchy your getting fixated on an element of women that can be found in any city in any country. Last women who I saw drink trolling where three americans girls and they where nice indeed. But they where travelling and the dollar is very weak to the pound at present. I saw it as basic economics.

The fact your obessing over all these girls is clearly clouding your judgement on the wealth of really good fun girls who I have met and dated in Dublin.

I know I keep calling you young but that's how your projecting. Its a post that keeps coming up and its as silly as the Girls that keep posting all men are Pigs (Sorry pighead no offence).

biko wrote:
    Is this an open letter to Dublin women? You should put it in the paper, don't you know women don't frequent the internet?

If a lot of different girls turns you down there is only one common denominator where the problem can lie - with you.
    girls have not turned me down, quite the opposite actually. like i said before, after listenin to them for 5 minutes im fukn bored

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

How about a bit of trolling to get a rise out of them? It seems to be working in this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement