Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Women

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

biko wrote:
    How about a bit of trolling to get a rise out of them? It seems to be working in this thread.

If you think we're bad wait until the female Boardsies get their hands on him. What brings you here by the way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 butchy2007

Zambia232 wrote:
    Butchy your getting fixated on an element of women that can be found in any city in any country. Last women who I saw drink trolling where three americans girls and they where nice indeed. But they where travelling and the dollar is very weak to the pound at present. I saw it as basic economics.

The fact your obessing over all these girls is clearly clouding your judgement on the wealth of really good fun girls who I have met and dated in Dublin.

I know I keep calling you young but that's how your projecting. Its a post that keeps coming up and its as silly as the Girls that keep posting all men are Pigs (Sorry pighead no offence).
    I too have met and dated decent Dublin girls, my last girlfriend (a Dub) was one of the nicest girls anyone could meet. None of this is very complicated, all I am saying is that lately, I have noticed, (and have not been the first one to point it out either) is that in general they have become more snobby than before, and that I think it is really unattractive and doesnt do them any justice. Thats all. Really dont know what is so childish about that. I know a few girls who 10 years ago were sound out, and now they are so up themselves. I'm just saying its a shame.

Nobody is arguing that there aren't girls who are full of themselves...it's the fact that you say that more than half of them do it that's annoying people. Why does it bother you so much? Ignore them and move on...or can you not enjoy a night out without going on the pull?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Collie D wrote:
    LOL I reckon I'm qualified for this one :D Although I am siding with the porcine one on this :eek: . OP, you're talking ****e. You start off by saying the "majority" of women. So obvioulsy at least 51 per cent of all Dublin females go around teasing men looking for drinks? I have seen the type of thing you are talking about on occassion but if you're dumb enough to fall for a pretty face, then tough sh1t. They can obviously smell desperation.
    In fairness, if a woman is going around doing that it's nothing to do with what she smells or senses. She's just a horrible bitch who essentially whores herself for alcohol instead of money. Buying a girl a drink does not make you desperate. Girls doing that does make them sad individuals though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭dan_y

why is everyone attacking butchy? this is none of my business or anything - I just saw this thread on the main page and was curious - but it seems like everyone is going out of their way to make a slightly ignorant observation into one man's venemous and unforgivable slant on irish women. it's just his opinion. isn't that what boards is for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

dan_y wrote:
    why is everyone attacking butchy? this is none of my business or anything - I just saw this thread on the main page and was curious - but it seems like everyone is going out of their way to make a slightly ignorant observation into one man's venemous and unforgivable slant on irish women. it's just his opinion. isn't that what boards is for?
    Him being a newbie is probably their reasoning behind crucifying him

Collie D wrote:
    Nobody is arguing that there aren't girls who are full of themselves...it's the fact that you say that more than half of them do it that's annoying people. Why does it bother you so much? Ignore them and move on...or can you not enjoy a night out without going on the pull?
    thats is EXACTELY what i do - if you read my previous threads I said I do not chat women up anymore! Much more fun just havin a session wit the lads....obviously. I live with a Dublin girl and she is the first to admit that tonnes of girls she knows / work with are pretentious, arrogant b1tches who only care about how much money a guy has. HER words - not mine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

butchy2007 wrote:
    girls have not turned me down, quite the opposite actually. like i said before, after listenin to them for 5 minutes im fukn bored

See all this 12 year old spelling does not help your case.

In fairness, if a woman is going around doing that it's nothing to do with what she smells or senses. She's just a horrible bitch who essentially whores herself for alcohol instead of money. Buying a girl a drink does not make you desperate. Girls doing that does make them sad individuals though
    finally someone see's my point

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Collie D wrote:
    If you think we're bad wait until the female Boardsies get their hands on him. What brings you here by the way?
    Saw this thread on the main page and thought to myself "ignorant guy taking it out on all womenkind?"
    Read the thread and yeah, that is what it was.

I'm so ****ing tired of idiots making general statements about women/foreigners/slow drivers/whatnot. If they register solely to bitch then I will threat them like a bitch. In this case, a butch bitch.

OP, I suggest you drop this thread and your user. Re-register as another name and learn the ways of the boards before posting crap again.

• Advertisement

Him being a newbie is probably their reasoning behind crucifying him

Nothing to do with his post-count. He just comes across as having some kind of crusade against women - Irish ones in particular. I have posted several times on this subject arguing with long-standing Boards members. If the women anno him so much, ignore them, there are literally thousands of decent women in this city.

Zambia232 wrote:
    See all this 12 year old spelling does not help your case.
    well its hard to spell when your mother is gobbling my c0ck.

there you go. you wanted a childish remark.

biko wrote:
    Saw this thread on the main page and thought to myself "ignorant guy taking it out on all womenkind?"
    Read the thread and yeah, that is what it was.

I'm so ****ing tired of idiots making general statements about women/foreigners/slow drivers/whatnot. If they register solely to bitch then I will threat them like a bitch. In this case, a butch bitch.
    pot.

kettle.

black.

thats what boards are for you dime bar.

butchy2007 wrote:

QUOTE]

You'll like After Hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Ha Ha, you think LA is going to be any different, you're in for one big eye opener.

Jip wrote:
    Ha Ha, you think LA is going to be any different, you're in for one big eye opener.
    I've been there before and know what to expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

butchy2007 wrote:
    thats what boards are for you dime bar.
    Other boards. Take it over to bebo or myspace

butchy2007 wrote:

there you go. you wanted a childish remark.

Oh your a catch you are....how could any woman resist you.

Zambia232 wrote:
    Oh your a catch you are....how could any woman resist you.
    ask your mother, I havent a clue.

butchy2007 wrote:
    ask your mother, I havent a clue.

Sorry mate she doesn't do virgins, once you grow some pubes and a personality things will look up for you.

Hang in there till then.

• Advertisement

Zambia232 wrote:
    Sorry mate she doesn't do virgins, once you grow some pubes and a personality things will look up for you.

Hang in there till then.

I'm off on holiday enjoy puberty.

Zambia232 wrote:

Hang in there till then.
    did your real mates find you as funny and quick-witted before they abondoned you? what next? "you are the weakest link.....goodbye"?????

butchy2007 wrote:
    abondoned

:rolleyes:

Zambia232 wrote:
    bit one dimensional aren't you? calling me a 12 year old and pointing out spelling mistakes?

butchy2007 wrote:
    bit one dimensional aren't you? calling me a 12 year old and pointing out spelling mistakes?

It is pleasant, when the sea is high and the winds are dashing the waves about, to watch from the shores the struggles of another.
    -Lucretius

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmoney

i sort of see your point even though id say your exaggerating ever so slightly :rolleyes:

if it annoys ya that much the next time a girl does this to ya just ask if she's going to give ya her hole 1st. OR you could just NOT offer to buy her a drink.... if she's really into that much i doubt she'd be too bothered if she didnt get a drink out of you. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Whatever. You're both on notice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement