Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

you say party we say die

Options
  • 09-08-2007 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

em, hi, twas wondering if its these guys are supporting los campesinos in whelans, oct 2nd...?

also...i'm right in thinking that phantom are, em, hosting this gig?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

according to los campesinos myspace yspwsd areindeed supporting. Sounds like a good gig...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 salvador

Rockiemalt wrote:
    according to los campesinos myspace yspwsd areindeed supporting. Sounds like a good gig...

oh yes it does indeed-y!! :D
    mmm, saw the myspacer, was off to get a ticket but i don't think it was confirmed on the ticketmaster site, i saw them at p****** and they were truly fantastic (especially as i had never heard any of their music before and went purely because someone recommended them to me...i love it when that type of thing happens)...los campesinos i hadn't heard til i saw that myspace page and i'm quite liking their sound too...in summation...i agree, it does sound like a good gig!! (and for only 13 odd E too...score!)

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

they are a great live band, missed them at the irish festivals but saw them at Glasto, mucho fun and dancing in the mud :)

very cool!
    glasto is on my to-do list!
    first conquer le-irish festivals in 2007 than go "global" 2008...hehehe...well, maybe, if i'm lucky :)

a very muddy year for all me thinks!

there was practically no one watching them at p******, about 20, maybe 30 people! i wonder who was on at the same time as them...i'll have to root out my trusty timetable...this intrigues me, i do love a good, old fashioned mystery...

tiga on the dance stage
    brian jonestown massacre into badly drawn boy on pet sounds (i think the acts on that stage were delayed while they fixed a hole in the roof)
    ocean colour scene in the green room
    mika on stage 2/nme
    kings of leon were just ending on the main stage (left these early) to lead into the scissor sisters
    robbie bonham leading into colum mcdonnell in laughter lounge...

yspwsd on new bands...
    where was everyone?
    scissor sisters i bet

• Advertisement
Advertisement