Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you think will win?

Options
  • 09-08-2007 2:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

Logically and judging from previous Big Brothers, who do you think will win this year?
    We are coming up to the end of the series and the big players are definately still present... but who do u think will take the big prize?

For me, its between the Twins and Brian. They are clearly the 2 favorites and they have alot of support in the public. It seems very tight and this latest twist in the form of Amanda kissing Brian has really thrown a spanner in the works... i reckon its gonna make or break the winner.
    If I had to back one though, its Brian. Men tend to win big brother more then girls and thats the only dividing line i can think of :o

my favorite is still Ziggy tho \o/ he wont win :(
    and wasnt it greatto see Alex from BB3 the other day? one of the best housemates ever imo. cant remember the girl with him tho :p

Comments

Advertisement