Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarrabt

Options
  • 09-08-2007 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Apologies if this has been posted before but what do you think Taarabts role will be in BMJ's plans. He has featured consistently in pre-season and despite the dodgy unessecary step overs seems more than capable and confident on the ball. Reminds me of Ronaldo in his first season with united. Alot of running about but lacks a finished product. Just wondering if he could be a sly buy for Fantasy Football if he could get some sort of regular game.

Yids

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

I suspect that he will be used sparingly for the premiership (maybe sub appearances) but will be used more for the carling cup games

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Has a huge amount to learn yet, I'd be disappointed to see him thrown in at the deep end so early. I would like him to be on the bench regularly though, and give him plenty of playing time as a sub.

If he does feature it could be on either wing (until Lennon comes back, then he's more likely left side) or in the hole behind the strikers (my preference) with three in CM behind him.

I see the Ronaldo comparison, he looks like he has a lot of raw talent that with the right coaching could turn out to be a bit special.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Apologies if this has been posted before but what do you think Taarabts role will be in BMJ's plans. He has featured consistently in pre-season and despite the dodgy unessecary step overs seems more than capable and confident on the ball. Reminds me of Ronaldo in his first season with united. Alot of running about but lacks a finished product. Just wondering if he could be a sly buy for Fantasy Football if he could get some sort of regular game.

Yids

Havn't seen too much of him to be honest.
    But apparently he's stood out in all of the pre-season games.
    Hopfully he's the real deal and not another Jonny Jackson.
    I suppose we won't know till he plays in bigger games when the heat is on.

I see you're from Swords. There's a few Spurs watching the game in Gibney's on Saturday if you fancy it. Will probabally make a day of it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

Havn't seen too much of him to be honest.
    But apparently he's stood out in all of the pre-season games.
    Hopfully he's the real deal and not another Jonny Jackson.
    I suppose we won't know till he plays in bigger games when the heat is on.

I see you're from Swords. There's a few Spurs watching the game in Gibney's on Saturday if you fancy it. Will probabally make a day of it too.

Appreciate the offer and usually would but I have two parties to go to tonight so i will be watching from the comfort of my own bed I suspect, but there are two more live matches this month I wouldn't mind catching in Gibbo's if you are going down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Appreciate the offer and usually would but I have two parties to go to tonight so i will be watching from the comfort of my own bed I suspect, but there are two more live matches this month I wouldn't mind catching in Gibbo's if you are going down.

No worries, Going to Everton but Man Utd is a runner.
    Fellow Spurs are always welcome.

• Advertisement
Advertisement